Thursday, June 28, 2012

Reactor: Online. Sensors: Online. Weapons: Online.

...All Functioning Systems: Nominal.

I suppose there will be time for introductions later (if I decide to do them anyway), but for the moment, I'm just getting everything set up. All you need to know about me is that I'm a young gamer/gun nerd with too much time on his hands and opinions I can't keep to myself.

What am I setting up, you ask?

Well, we'll iron that out over time. If nothing else, it should be a pretty wild ride for those of us who love games and the real-world warfighting technology in them. This is to be a home for the warriors of virtual battlefields; a opinion page for the 21st century digital warfighter.

In the meantime, sit back, relax, and pardon my dust. As they say, I cannot into webpage design. If you'd like to give me a hand, shoot me an e-mail at dwvalkyrieraptor@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment